The Maleny Visitor Information Centre is a not for profit, long-standing, independent community service, run by volunteers. It is situated in the hub of the town with the office front in the centre of the main street. The entrance and open plan design of the centre provide a friendly welcome to the many information services that are provided for Maleny and the Sunshine Coast Hinterland.
- information about accommodation; places to eat; weddings; events; things to do; places to go; local history, local and regional maps, parks, walking trails, schools, local business information, hospitals and other emergency services.
- a range of quality souvenirs and postcards, with a distinctively Maleny flavour,
- a ticket selling agency for Maleny Film Society movie screenings.
- 24/7 information via our website and Facebook page.
- a team of volunteers, who are mostly local residents, who are always willing to help.
Members are volunteers who apply for membership. Our volunteers work shifts in our centre, providing information to local people and visitors. An application for membership is available online at https://malenyinfocentre.edublogs.org/become-a-volunteer/ or direct from the centre in Maple Street.